Our client, a rapidly expanding electronics company specializing in the defence sector, is hiring a CRM Manager to lead their CRM transition from Salesforce to HubSpot. You will play a pivotal role in the seamless transfer of CRM data.
- Lead the migration of all data from Salesforce to HubSpot, ensuring it is smooth and accurate
- Collaborate with other teams to understand data dependencies and business requirements
- Develop and execute a data segmentation strategy within HubSpot to enhance targeted marketing efforts
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and address data quality issues
- Continuously optimize HubSpot to meet evolving business needs and improve user experience
- Provide training and support to team members
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that CRM data is effectively utilized for successful email campaigns
- Proven experience in managing, implementing and maintaining CRM systems with a strong background in Salesforce. Experience with HubSpot is preferred although not essential
- Demonstrated success in leading CRM data migrations whilst ensuring data accuracy
- Strong understanding of data segmentation strategies and data cleansing best practices
- Familiarity with email marketing and campaign management within a CRM platform
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday. This role will be working from the Cambridge office 2/3 days a week with the rest being worked from home.
Please apply online to be considered.