Our client, a leading international evens, digital services and academic knowledge group, is currently hiring for a Credit Control Specialist to collect all monies owing to client within collections policies and procedures to ensure that collection targets are met.
- Ensuring customer portal is highlighted to customers when contacted
- Collect monies owing from customers who have exceeded credit limits or terms to minimise bad debts
- Build close internal and external relationships with Sales and customers
- Responsible for ensuring all customer contact notes are entered and updated into SAP or appropriate system
- Manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers to obtain payment before the event start date if applicable to your division
- To resolve queries in a timely fashion and collect aged debt with a view to minimising bad debt provision
- Provide/complete necessary documentation to customers to ensure the payment can be processed (vendor request forms, W9, W8, residency forms, tax exempt certificates, withholding tax certificates, etc.)
- Good knowledge and understanding of customer operations processes
- Knowledge of best practice in customer service operations
- A good knowledge of SAP system
- Recognised qualification preferable
- Good communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments and key contacts
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management skills
This is a full time, Contract position for an initial period of 4 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.