Our client, a global pre-IPO Cyber Security innovator and market leader are currently hiring for a Creative & Design Director to specialise and act as global SME in all things brand, content (written and visual) and messaging for their global marketing organisation.
- Bring products, campaigns, and stories to life.
- Manage storytelling and help drive revenue and pipeline through compelling story, content and messaging
- Frame the narrative; simplify the complex and create compelling stories & visuals.
- Act as both a player and a coach in terms of strategy, design and execution of campaign and projects
- Provide clear design and messaging guidance to the business on a global level
- Lead a team of freelance designers, agencies and copy writers.
- Consolidate a range of content / product statements and develop clear and compelling copy.
- Develop new look and feels and to encapsulate how the business should communicate in both marketing collateral and via channels.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in strategic yet 'hands on' creative content (written and visual) roles.
- Experience gained from working in or for organisations in the SaaS/Tech, Martech, Adtech or Agency (or a blend of both) space.
- Excellent communicator, you are clear, concise and affable.
- Skilled at working with multiple internal and external parties.
- Demonstrated success in managing contractors/agencies when and where needed.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are a part of the journey.
- Self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual. You enjoy collaborating and going it alone when needed.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a 100% home/remote-based role, and can be based in the UK, Ireland and/or Amsterdam (other locations can be considered if on a GMT timezone).
Travel to European and global US HQ required, estimated to be 3-5 times per year.
Please apply online to be considered.