Our client, enterprise software company, are currently hiring a Office receptionist/administration to join the team to take the lead in the day-to-day running of all aspects of the office.
- Manage the calendar for visitors to the office to ensure that capacity limits are honoured.
- Managing equipment breakdowns and any issues within the office or meeting rooms.
- Working with suppliers, raising regular and adhoc purchase orders and ordering supplies. Full invoice management, including seeking approval, keeping track and investigating incorrect invoices
- Issuing building passes and managing locker allocation; maintaining accurate clean records and dealing with queries
- Reception duties as full-time cover. This includes answering/screening/transferring calls, booking meeting roms, allocating parking, managing visitor information for building security, and coordinating incoming and ourbound deliveries.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Receptionist/ Office Administrator
- Well presented with a confident, friendly personality and a professional attitude.
- Experience in managing end to end facility projects, for example office space requirements/office moves/external contractor reviews etc
- Confident and experienced in using MSFT Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. and other common or in house online applications
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Resourceful and responsive
- Handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Must have a valid driving licence/ car driver
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.