Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Dublin, is currently hiring for a Contracts Manager, a professional with strong technology, telecommunications and strategic sourcing experience.
- Take responsibility and deliver results in contract development and compliance in areas such as Wireline and Wireless Core and Access Networking, Optical Transport, Networking,etc
- The Contract Manager (CM) position is responsible for Master Agreement and Statement of Work drafting, negotiation, execution and on-going contract compliance and maintenance through risk identification and mitigation
- You will collaborate on properly prepared Request for Proposal/Information (RFP/RFI).
- Further, in accordance with strategies and policies, you will be strong in the interpretation and presentation of the associated diverse and complex contractual issues/risks to support internal stakeholder's and business partner's decision-making prior to the execution of an agreement.
- For post-execution contracts you will manage supplier dispute resolution, terminations and change orders as required.
- 10% travel required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-6 years related experience in a contract management or sourcing position.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and negotiating agreements with significant annual spend.
- Experience with SAP ERP systems
- Strong understanding of procurement contract clauses and principles, contract risks and risk mitigation
- Juris Doctorate, Barrister-at-Law, Solicitor, Master's, or equivalent advanced degree.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM), Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) from the Institute of Supply Chain Management, or equivalent.
- International Association for Commercial and Contract Management (IACCM) certification or equivalent
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) certification or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute.
- Lean Six Sigma experience and/or certification.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).