Contract Management Specialist
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet are currently hiring a Contract Specialist to work alongside the HR and our vendors in a fast-paced environment. We need a candidate who will be an organizational guru, possess great communication skills, can shift gears at a moment's notice, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
- Onboard new vendors and their employee
- Partner with external vendors, executes contracts, manages budgets and accurately forecast month to month vendor expense.
- Review monthly data for insights.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly briefs to senior leadership.
- Act as a subject matter expert for customers, team, vendors and senior leaders.
- Effectively communicate through high-quality written and verbal communications.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the DLS business and translate large data sets into easy to consumable solutions.
- Manage performance regarding vendors as compared to metrics, contracts, billing and invoicing/accruals, and other vendor management items.
- Process various requests as they arise.
- Previous contracts management and writing experience, ideally in a Not-for-Profit or NGO environment
- Experience of working with minority groups, particularly those with disabilities
- Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- Fluency in English. Another European Language (French/Spanish) would be an advantage.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 6-month period, extending to 9 and 12 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This is a Remote working contract.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.