Our client, which is well established in the energy and infrastructure market, is currently hiring for Contract and claim manager to be responsible for compliance with all internal approval and documentation requirements regarding claims to existing contracts
- Ensures the claim process, including strategy, processing, documentation and monitoring, and reports to committees, among others
- Provides a complete documentation, a systematic elaboration for the overview and evaluation of a claim
- Processes warranty claims until the project is taken over by Warranty Management
- Participates in the implementation of consistent claim management processes in projects
- Requests formally complete, verifiable documents from the contractor
- Checks claims for amount in coordination with purchasing
- Requests specific audit services from other areas, moderates and controls the timely and qualitative implementation and joint finding of results
- University degree in a technical or business field.
- Good verbal and written skills in German and English (level C1 or higher).
- Many years of experience in contract and claim management, at least 10 years.
- Experience in (plant) construction, preferably for tunnels or relevant construction projects (incl. references).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Share Point, basic knowledge of Think project desirable.
- Valid certification according to IPMA at least level C or comparable.
This is a minimum 6 month contract role with possibility to extend up to 5 years and can be based in Würzburg, Hanover or Glückstadt.
Please apply online to be considered.