Our client, a global market leading technology company, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for Contracts Analyst to build collaborative relationships with internal business partners as well as strategic relationships with OEMs suppliers.
- Supporting Promotions Sourcing Manager in the preparation and delivery of financial and contract reports.
- Preparing OEM promotion term sheets for contract execution.
- Monitoring of promotion agreements and financial results.
- Tracking and reporting financial performance of OEM negotiations, from source to contract, and contact to cash.
- Designing and delivering solutions and methodologies that support the reporting requirements of the business.
- Updating and maintaining the category benefit tracker and other financial and executive reports to time, quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Sourcing, or equivalent
- Prior experience in sourcing, procurement analytics or commercial roles
- Previous experience in large fast paced MNC, preferably in the technology sector in a sourcing analytical role.
- Strong technical skills and fluency in Excel and Google Sheets: functions/formulas, pivot tables.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of SAP Ariba or similar sourcing management systems.
- Treats information with highest levels of integrity and confidentiality.
This is a full time hybrid contract role for 12 month based in Dublin, with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed).
Role is €300 to €350 per day.
Please apply online to be considered.