Back to jobs
Content Marketing Specialist
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company are currently hiring for a Marketing Specialist to be responsible for managing the content experience by creating campaigns for large events and work with partner teams across the EU to implement campaigns based on our strategic content calendar.
- Merchandise strategic and time-critical campaigns for deal events and other priorities
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to create graphical assets for the website
- Manage the strategic campaign calendar for the website homepage
- Schedule campaigns in our content management system
- Localise marketing content for strategic campaigns
- Own the quality assurance for marketing content published on the website homepage
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in project management, marketing, advertising, journalism, or public relations
- Passionate about content creation, marketing and communications
- High computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Team player who is excited to learn new things
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience with content management or shop systems
- Proven track record in in execution of customer facing communication in written or visual form
This is a Hybrid working contract (2-3 days per week in London) and is a full-time contract (Inside of IR35) position for an initial 9-month period with the possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.