Back to jobs
- Posted 02 January 2023
- Salary €125 - €135 per day
- LocationFrankfurt (Oder)
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global SaaS company, based in Frankfurt, Germany, is currently hiring for a Compliance Operator/ Analyst to assist handling the workload for the other countries in scope in Europe.
- Assist the department to handle requests of the authorities in Germany.
- Create anonymized statistics and collect the related figures from the teams.
- Assist the department to handle requests of the authorities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Managing vendor invoices for all countries.
- Assist handling the workload for the other countries in scope (Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Italy, Nordics and other EU related countries) with a focus on compliance and figures.
- Tracking the cost against annual budget for local authorities/vendors for EMEA.
- To liaise with internal councils and external authorities and vendors to ensure technical solutions and maintenance for the GCSO (Global Corporate Security Operation) used compliance equipment is done.
- Help to update and implement security processes and to help to ensure these processes are followed by all involved departments and vendors.
- Strong compliance knowledge.
- 1+ years experience in relevant field.
- Experience working with vendors across Europe.
- Financial Background
This is a full time, contract position to run for a minimum period of 12 months which is likely to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.