Back to jobs
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £70000 - £105000 per annum
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet Company, is looking for an exceptional Compliance Manager to join their Payments Compliance team to invent simple solutions to difficult regulatory issues. The Compliance manager is specifically responsible for providing Compliance subject matter expertise across lines of business offering payments, lending, and prepaid products. This is a Full time, Hybrid, Contract vacancy (9months) with views to extend.
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in financial services/payment services firm, regulatory agency, consultancy, or law firm working in risk, internal audit or compliance.
- Understanding of payments legislation and its application in the UK and FCA supervisory regime
Ability to distil and discern important information from regulatory guidance, statutes and regulations, audit findings, and other documents and determine how it impacts the business.
- Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills - must be multi-tasked oriented and able to balance pressure and deadlines with constantly changing priorities.
- Must be able to communicate complex / technical issues to meet the audience's competency level
Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English required, written, and spoken.
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Delivery of regulatory projects
- Practical implementation of vulnerable customers/ consumer duty/ treating customers fairly.
- Knowledge of payments regulations (PSRs 2017 and FCA Payments and Emoney Approach Document) and FCA handbook.
- Payment's experience
- Consultancy background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Related Compliance qualification (ACAMS/ICA), or willingness to obtain.
This is a Full time, Contract, Hybrid Contract
Please apply online for consideration.