Back to jobs
Compensation & Benefits Manager EMEA
- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary £60000 - £64000 per annum
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Compensation & Benefits Manager EMEA to proactively partner with client-facing HR colleagues and local business line management to identify and address compensation issues, and evangelize the total compensation philosophy and strategy to the clients in the assigned countries.
- Act as primary point of contact and C&B expert for assigned countries and business lines
- Perform regular, thorough and deep technical analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs
- Effectively partner with HR colleagues and business clients to manage and consult on compensation-related issues
- Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation
- Perform ad hoc analysis for costing, program effectiveness and trend purposes
- Identify, select and participate in compensation surveys to analyse the company's competitive market position for each in-country location
- Partner with the global compensation and benefit teams on C&B issues, and work on a variety of special compensation and benefits projects as needed
- Participate in C&B projects that include analysis, market benchmarking, implementation and communication
- Create and deliver compensation training to HR and management teams
- Ensure company compliance with laws governing compensation and benefits practices
- Work to gain alignment with different constituencies and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders
- 5+ years experience and understanding of the principles and practices of compensation and benefits systems and legislation in the EMEA region
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work; the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making, systematically break down problems or processes into their parts and develop several alternative solutions
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to create tools and models to interpret and analyse data
- Ability to effectively manage communication and relationships in matrix organization structure
- Multiple years of relevant experience in compensation and benefits or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- University degree required
This is a full time, paye Hybrid working contract with work in the London office required 2-3 days per week.
This is a initial 9-month contract with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.