Our client, a global technology business, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a Compensation Analyst to conduct analysis to ensure offers are equitable.
- Uses compensation guidelines and procedures to determine salary offers for internal staffing and/or external hires across the enterprise.
- Ensures offers are competitive and contribute to the organisation's ability to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Effectively works with a team in a fast-paced environment to ensure offers are completed in a timely fashion.
- Works with the compensation team to support the annual base pay increase and short term incentive processes.
- Performs other compensation analysis, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 1-2 years compensation, data analysis or HR experience with an emphasis on analytical work.
- Must possess excellent verbal and writing skills and the ability to communicate with leadership
- Highly proficient in the latest word processing, presentation, and data analysis software (e.g. Microsoft Suite, MS Access, etc.)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organisational skills.
This is a full time, hybrid, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.