Client Success Executive
- Posted 27 September 2022
- Salary + Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Based in the UK, we manage recruitment for business critical and growth hires across Commercial, Technology & Operational categories on behalf of our clients.
We offer the following core services -
- Permanent recruitment of business professionals
- Contract & Interim recruitment of business professionals
- Retained search for senior hire and headhunting services
We are passionate about connecting our client and candidate requirements, introducing talented job seekers with forward thinking, innovative employers.
We are MarkJames Search - We are experts in recruitment. Overview Working towards revenue quarterly targets, you will be responsible for owning a number of key client accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and by driving/increasing revenue through the deliver of service to existing accounts. This will be achieved through effective candidate sourcing/delivery, account management and the creation of new relationships and areas of supply, including new discipline and geographic expansion, within your assigned accounts.
- Act as an ambassador for the business, and promote our services to existing clients
- Grow an existing client base through incremental sales, building long term strategic partnerships with assigned clients, through outbound approaches using the leverage of existing relationships.
- Gain access to and build trusted relationships with senior decision makers and hiring managers within assigned key accounts.
- Analyse and translate client needs and our delivery performance, sharing reports internally and externally with clients.
- Assist in managing and leading responses to brief pitches alongside the sales and management team.
- Receive feedback key clients on our performance as a supplier and take action to improve performance where necessary.
- Help key clients understand MarkJames Search vision and full-service offering, including selling multiple sector, discipline, regional and global recruitment services.
- Create and send out regular email campaigns using Salesloft to the existing account base, including the sharing of global market and insight information and data.
- Develop detailed, strategic growth plans for your assigned accounts in collaboration with the Managing Director and execute sales processes within those accounts to maximise revenue.
- Coordinate regular appointments, meetings, and calls between key clients and the Sales teams to assess future hiring plans and performance of MarkJames Search as a supplier.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to ensure consistent messaging to customers.
- Work closely with the sale teams to act as a trusted advisor to the business and to help the sales teams achieve maximum revenue from within their defined and prospective accounts.
- Support the business with client delivery and work closely with the delivery team to ensure we act with speed and deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients.
- Ensure candidate introductions are made at the very highest level, and to the exact brief/asking of the clients.
- Challenge clients in a consultative manner on the positioning of their vacancies, including sharing market rate data for similar positions, helping them to understand the market they are hiring in.
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system (Bullhorn), inputting all sales activity and client details in an accurate and timely manner.
- Previous temporary/contract delivery experience gained from within an external recruitment agency, RPO or MSP
- A good understanding of temporary/contract employment law legislation and terminology.
- A desire to deliver exceptional client and candidate service
- Strong candidate sourcing experience and knowledge of leading job platforms (LinkedIn RPS, Reed, Total Jobs, JobServe, Indeed etc)
- Customer centric-approach, able to see and offer the value-add to existing customers whilst focused on driving revenues for the business.
- A target-driven mindset with good commercial and business acumen.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to manage pipelines effectively.
- Good knowledge of CRM and Automation platforms (Bullhorn, Salesloft, Sourcebeaker etc)*Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple clients with lots of moving parts.
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Regular pay review
- Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
- 25 days of holiday per year.
- Take your Birthday off every year
- Pension scheme contribution
- Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
- Annual team 'holiday' incentive
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Top Biller Awards
- Annual Christmas party
- Annual Summer party
- Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.