Back to jobs
Civil/ Structural Technician
- Posted 11 January 2023
- Salary £40 - £45 per hour
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our clients, a global multinational technical professional services firm providing integrated solutions through engineering, is currently hiring for Civil/ Structural Technician to provide accurate Engineering design documentation in accordance with Standards and Procedures to an excellent standard.
- Accountable for the completion of all designated work to programme and budget.
- Collaborating as part of the Engineering/ Project team to provide the best solution for the client.
- You will have a good awareness of HSEQ, including duties under CDM and best professional practice.
- You will have excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build solid working relationships internally and with key stakeholders.
- You will be committed to your own Professional and Personal Development, Competency and have an active interest in the Mentoring and Training of more junior members of the design team.
- Highly proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D whilst having an understanding of other Autodesk Design Suite software packages. Knowledge of Revit would be an advantage.
- Experience of Common Data Environments (CDE) and Collaborative Working Platforms including working to BIM systems.
- Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships across diverse in-house and external teams and client groups.
- Achieved or working towards an EngTech accreditation.
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is available in Manchester and/or Chester.
Please apply online for consideration.