Category Sourcing Expert - 12 month contract - €293-€343 per day
We are currently recruiting for a Category Sourcing Expert for a global technology company based in Dublin, Ireland. This position reports into the IT Category Sourcing Manager. Sourcing is responsible for the development and execution of sourcing strategies to leverage relationships across the enterprise to achieve best total value. Category management strategies and execution, supplier relationship management, negotiation, risk management and supply base performance management. The successful candidate will be a dynamic professional with a transformational approach to Sourcing, with the knowledge, skills, abilities and experience to design and execute strategies in a global environment.
- Establishing and expanding relationships with key stakeholders across the region, including legal teams, finance and accounting, risk management.
- Influencing strategies and decisions and leading complex, highly visible, negotiations with strategic and key suppliers, including the establishment of service levels, key performance indicators, price and term negotiations in order to mitigate risk and increase savings.
- Managing all engagements and relationships with major suppliers that support the organisation and the IT Services team.
- Complete category analysis, identify and drive market intelligence in‐sights into action.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrixed global environment.
- Project & Stakeholder Management in complex multi-project and multi-geography environment
- Strong negotiation skills and cost management practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Ariba, Microsoft & Google Suite applications, desired
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent (although this cannot be guaranteed)
Please apply online for consideration