Our client, a global technology business, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Category Sourcing Manager to crafting sourcing strategies that get the materials and services needed, at the right price and quality.
- Leading global cross functional teams in the development, communication, and approval of sourcing strategies.
- Guiding internal business partners through the supplier selection and acquisition process.
- Negotiating, contracting, and managing supplier relationships to meet global organisational needs.
- Monitoring internal customers and supply markets to identify savings, value streams, innovation opportunities, and changes that may impact the sourcing strategy.
- Having year-on-year financial accountability for category performance by tracking price movements.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in a category sourcing, Supply chain or Procurement
- Lean Six Sigma experience.
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with ERP
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.