Our client, a global technology business, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Category Sourcing Consultant to control and manage one of the largest annual technology spends in the world.
- Working cross-functionally in the development, communication and approval of Sourcing strategies.
- Guiding internal business partners through the Supplier Selection process.
- Driving all aspects of strategic sourcing process, including but not limited to, contract negotiations of business and pricing terms and conditions
- Working with multiple teams to guide selections of low-cost and highly technically qualified Suppliers to provide needed services.
- Monitoring internal customers and supply markets to identify savings, value streams, innovation opportunities, and changes that may impact the sourcing strategy.
- Presenting new products, technologies and services from existing or new suppliers to clients.
- Processing large amounts of and varying types of data to extrapolate favourable conclusions.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Quantity Surveyor or equivalent experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Credentials from CIPS, IACCM or IIPMM.
- Experience in project management in complex multi-project and multi-geography environment.
- Experience as a telecommunications installer and / or engineer.
- PMP or Prince 2 experience & Lean Six Sigma experience.
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.