Our client, a Financial Services company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Call Handler. You will be the first point of contact for customer enquiries, applications and claims.
- Resolving and processing customer enquiries, applications and claims at the first point of contact whenever possible
- Identifying and understanding customer needs whilst providing a consistently high-quality service to enhance the customer experience and gain loyalty
- Previous experience of working within a call or contact centre
- Experience of working within a financial service regulated company
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrating resilience and experience of dealing with difficult queries
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This is a hybrid role working 3 days a week from the office in Reading and 2 days a week at home (this will be effective once the 8 week training has been completed).
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.