Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for AutoCad Technician to join their team Remotely converting AutoCAD drawings to rivet for a 9-month period. This is a fabulous opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience within a large business with exciting projects.
- Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings)
- Convert existing production drawings to CAD
- Sketch rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages, and location of holes.
- Provide total end to end vision on the structure of warehouse drawings from complex machinery to floor tape.
- Support field engineers with Composite support to match existing drawings to solve in the field issues.
- Update drafting and engineering standards.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Drafting and Design
- Minimum 5 years' operating experience in CAD
- Advanced knowledge in AutoCAD software
- Basic knowledge of material handling and storage systems
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree
- Conveyor design and layout experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience drawing in a warehouse or fulfilment centre environment
- Experience developing 3D CAD and Revit models (softworks etc)
- Ability to communicate to various audiences.
- Ability to lead small groups.
This is a Full time, Remote Contract (office based in Swansea - for any candidate wanting to be in office).
Please apply online for consideration.