Our client, a multinational technology company, based in London, is currently hiring for an Assistant Shopping Editor (Digital journalist) to support Editors in highlighting trending and top rated products in addition to unmissable deals that will help them navigate the current financial climate.
- Work with wider editorial team to create content that supports Company's content areas of authority.
- Utilise affiliate dashboards and trending sections on key merchant's sites to pitch popular and conversion-led content for our users.
- Work with Audience team to monitor and update existing evergreen content and create new, SEO-focused content to build search traffic and generate revenue.
- Create honest and high value tried and tested content for relevant new and trending products e.g. viral TikTok buys
- Support the Shopping Editor in planning and covering tent pole commerce events.
- Assist with securing and executing branded content opportunities.
- Help with implementation of commerce product to improve on-page experience and conversion.
- Has experience of writing and building engaging, data-informed and SEO-focused digital shopping content.
- Has experience working with affiliate partners.
- Has media law training.
- Preferably NCTJ qualified.
- Occasional weekend and out of hours work expected.
This is a full time, Hybrid role based in London, on 12 month contract basis with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed). Occasional working weekend and out of hours work is expected.
Please apply online to be considered.