Our client a well-known Technology, Information & Internet company, is looking for an exceptional Asset Project Manager to support our client's European Project Management function in Cross Channel Marketing. This role will manage the execution and to day-to-day processes of our clients' mass advertising campaigns and fixed marketing initiatives. Responsible for building effective partnerships with our clients Campaign Managers and Creative teams, they can manage creative development, production, localisation, and drive cross functional team alignment within our clients' teams, business partners and external agencies. The Project Manager will manage channel integrated campaigns.
- Independently manage the development and execution of integrated campaigns of small to medium scale for UK and Europe from end to end.
- Manage campaign and program alignment meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners.
- Responsible for project timings, costs, meetings, resources, scope, approvals, wash ups etc and functions as the main POC for the project. Determines project risk on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed.
- Partners with and manages creative teams - internal partners and / or external agencies. Manages creative asset development across multiple channels.
- Liaises with local and global teams and media agencies to agree formats and create deliverables lists for all channels.
- Manages transcreation and localisation of all assets (if required) through internal team or external agency, and guarantees accurate, timely and approved delivery (trafficking) to media owners.
- Collaborates with Producers, Post Producers, Resource Managers, Project Managers, Campaign Managers, and Creative Leads to identify and schedule resources based on campaign and individual initiative needs. Manages own projects in Workfront.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of process and supporting tools for project management.
- Experience in project management working with an in-house creative agency or external agency, delivering integrated omni channel campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in media, Production or similar or relevant experience
- Experience managing or working within global cross-functional marketing teams.
- Proven experience in managing transcreation and localisation across multiple locales and channels: TV, radio, OLV, digital, press and D/OOH
- Expert knowledge in trafficking campaign assets and regulations for EU broadcast clearance bodies
- In depth understanding of the Creative development and production processes
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritisation skills.
- Familiarity with project management software such as Workfront
- Expert in MS Office applications
- Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools
Additional European language(s) are desirable.
This is a full time/ 6-month contract (possibility to extend up to 18months), hybrid position. (2 days in London Office)
Please apply online for consideration.