Back to jobs
Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for an Accountant to Join in a new and exciting business launch. The Hybrid role based in London will allow the successful candidate to Partnering with Accounting, Tax, tech, and support teams worldwide.
- Performing month-end activities and reconciliations for a new business line
- Partnering with Accounting, Tax, tech and support teams worldwide
- Managing and leading accounting automation projects from scoping through to testing and launch.
- Being a strong team player, who can operate globally, cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization, taking ownership and demonstrating self-initiative.
- Several years of relevant accounting experience (ACCA, ACA OR CIMA).
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial reporting tools.
- Entrepreneurial, hands on, can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Proven ability to operate independently and effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent English being mandatory.
- Proactive and results-driven, able to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Solid organisational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude
- Experience with US-GAAP or IFRS Accounting standards
- Experience with Revenue Accounting according to IFRS 15 or ASC 606
- Experience with automation projects
- Tech savviness and open for new technologies
- Experience with automation tools, such as Alteryx and Python is valued.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
This is a full time, Contract role for 9months with possibility of extension (not Guaranteed)
Please apply to be considered.