My client, a very exciting high-growth Software company, with a complex and cloud-based construction management platform used to simplify construction and real estate projects, are currently hiring for a Marketing Manager to build and develop partnerships by setting up marketing activities and content as well as looking for new strategic opportunities across major accounts.
- Work together with the sales team in identifying and planning activities for strategic top customers
- Create, outline, and execute pipeline generation and acceleration programs for target accounts scratch, together with sales
- Deploy marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels, examples include digital ads, direct mail, roundtable events, and personalized sales outreach
- Investigate and test enhancements to the marketing tech stack in support of ABM strategies
- Keep the sales- and customer success team informed on new and existing marketing activities being performed
- Work with the creative and revenue operations team to help translate goals into deliverables and produce new ABM assets
Experience and Qualifications:
- You are an entrepreneurial, commercially savvy marketer who blends creative ideas and operational execution to deliver results
- You have previous B2B marketing experience with strong integrated marketing experience across all aspects of the marketing mix, including digital, offline, direct and social media marketing
- Prior account-based marketing experience is a bonus
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, with experience of working closely with sales teams
- You have excellent project, analytical, and budget management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus but not essential
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is on a hybrid work model in Austria (1-2 days in the office in Vienna).
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.