Our Client, a multinational energy company, based in Leeds, is currently looking for 400KV SAP Manager to work as the SAP providing safety from the system under OSR's by carrying out isolation and permit requests remote switching during commissioning and initial windfarm operation.
- Monitoring the Windfarm SCADA systems and responding to alarms.
- Updating all systems with availability and capacities.
- Producing and reviewing switching schedules.
- Main point of contact for switching schedules and permits
- Provide isolations and safety documentation for wind farm
- Working under Equinor safety rules
- Previous windfarm or 400KV experience essential
- SAP duties are required
- 5+ years experience is required
This is a full time, 12 month on site based contract role, Monday - Friday, 12 hours per day with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed).
The role is £700 - £800 pd PAYE (Inside IR35).
Please apply online to be considered.