Our client, a leader in the e-learning SaaS industry, is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive who will win sales by acquiring new business in the retail industry. Your role will be to close qualiﬁed leads as well as seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with the largest potential customers and the senior executives.
- Own the sales process from initial contact to deal close
- Convert Marketing qualiﬁed leads into closed deals
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, in person meetings, emails, and social channels
- Represent Rallyware their solutions to potential clients
- Identify client's explicit needs and use compelling storytelling and value selling to suggest appropriate products/services
- Work with Sales Engineers to customize product solutions to align with customer needs and increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Report to the VP of Sales on the pipeline, forecasting, QBRs, and bridge planning
- Close deals and achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role were hunting for new business was the primary objective
- Experience selling to retail organizations or franchises preferred
- Ability to travel for client meetings & events internationally and hold valid travel
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving and crushing sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Pipedrive or HubSpot)
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, storytelling, and negotiation skills
This is a full-time, FTE/permanent position working Monday-Friday.
This is a 100% remote role and can be based anywhere in the US.
Please apply online to be considered.