Cyber Security Consultant
Rate- €600-€800 per day
Our client, a global leader in electrification, automation, and digitalisation are currently hiring for a Cyber Security Consultant. As a Cybersecurity Consultant, you will play a vital role in enhancing cybersecurity awareness and resilience among our clients' employees and clients in the EMEA and NA markets. Your expertise will contribute to safeguarding critical infrastructure and industrial environments from cyber threats.
- Proven experience in cybersecurity consulting, particularly in industrial environments.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity standards and frameworks, including IEC 62443 and NIST.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity solutions like Tenable, Darktrace, Claroty, and other relevant tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, global team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, or equivalent are a plus.
This is a full time, contract role for a minimum period of 18 months with a view to extending and/or becoming permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration