Business Development Manager - 9 Month Contract - £350 - £400 per day - Inside IR35
Our client, a multinational technology company, is currently hiring for a Business Development Manager to assist in the development of features, sales strategy, launch, and execution of a new product. You will be responsible to present the new product to building managers, building owners and housing associations, reaching out to new prospects and supporting negotiations with them directly as well as working via sales installation partners.
- Strategy: provide advisement to GMT team to finalize strategy, including support with development of features, sales strategy, launch and execution of the new product.
- Deliver results: identify strong prospects and close successful deals with them
- Build a pipeline of qualified leads through sales efforts;
- Acquire authorization to enable the new product in their buildings;
- Ensure the product is live in these buildings, generating revenue.
- Stakeholder management: build a trusting relationship with key partners and stakeholders
- Customer relationship management: build and maintain strong relationship with our potential future strategic customers;
- Cross-functional collaboration: relay market trends, competitor activities and requirements back to internal teams such as product, software, hardware and operations.
- Dive deep: measure and report performances, articulate root-cause analysis, and link to specific improvement areas.
- Extensive experience in business development, sales and account management in the PropTech sector
- Extensive experience in working with property owners/companies, property manager or housing associations
- Demonstrated ability in managing commercial relationships with mid to large partners
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered