WAN Network Architect
Solihull - On Site Working
£320-£440 per day - 12 Month Contract
Our client is currently hiring for a WAN Network Architect to create documentation for network design and configuration, governance reviews, and offer hands-on technical configuration/implementation support to ensure a smooth transition to service.
- SC Cleared
- Demonstrated experience in designing and proposing technologies, producing summary architecture documents, as well as high-level and low-level design documentation.
- Strong technical networking with certifications like Cisco CCNA/CCNP and Juniper JNCIS-ENT.
- WAN routing, including MPLS, BGP, and ISIS.
- Juniper products and JUNOS OS, particularly SRX and MX appliances
- IPSec, GRE, and hardware encryption.
- LAN switching, strong knowledge of Juniper EX switch platform and Cisco Switch platform and Cisco IOS.
- Network device configuration and troubleshooting skills with an effective approach to defect resolution.
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend, or become permanent (although this cannot be guaranteed)
This contract is only available on a PAYE or Sole Trader basis. Ltd company engagement is not an option.
Please apply online for consideration