Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor - Sofia, Bulgaria - 6 Month Contract - 40 hours pw - Hybrid 3 days office based - €10.84 ph / 21.25 LEV ph
As an integral member of the Technical TA team, the Senior TA Advisor will source for top talent in the Bulgarian market, build a strong partnership with Business leaders, support talent branding efforts, as well as ensure a seamless interview process and a great candidate experience.
- Acting as a Consultative hiring partner to your hiring managers
- Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
- Expertly managing the full lifecycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers
- Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to the Work value proposition
- Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
- Researching and understanding talent markets, competitor profiles, and industry trends.
- Effectively utilising our global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms.
- Experience working within a sourcing environment while leveraging a variety of platforms, systems, techniques, and assessment methodologies.
- A passion for recruiting and a willingness to bring creative ideas on ways to attract and deliver talent to the organisation.
- A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems, and techniques.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the enterprise software market and industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritise the demands of multiple clients.
- Previous experience supporting hiring for Professional Services, Customer Support, Technical Hiring (Software Engineering and IT) or Corporate Functions
- Fluent Bulgarian and English
If you are available for a 6 month FTC and your experience is matched to this role please do not hesitate to apply!