Our client, a global leader in database technologies, is seeking to hire a Senior Communications Manager. You will work with their internal and external SMEs and PR agencies to advance the company brand and promote their vision through media and industry analyst relations, earned/organic media, thought leadership and awareness marketings.
Public Relations & Media (80%)
- Secure consistent, quality coverage in top-tier publications that reach the right audiences.
- Position them as the industry leader in Postgres and a leader in the database market.
- Distill the story into compelling content including press releases, commentary, bylined articles and other media materials.
- Support a global communications program, with an emphasis on North America that builds brand and company awareness, and increases sales consideration.
- Provide support for Manage and optimize relationships with regional PR agencies in EMEA and APJ, and track performance against goals.
Analyst Relations (20%)
- Win the hearts and minds of analysts to ensure that EDB is strongly positioned in key content and reports.
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of tech media relations, analyst relations and social media.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and communication skills, and relentless attention to detail.
- Experience working for mid to large enterprise software market/SaaS, technology solutions vendors or software development organizations.
- Demonstrated success and experience working at a PR agency, preferably with a portfolio of technology-focused clients.
- Strong familiarity and established relationships with top-tier trade publications.
- Preference for candidates based on the East Coast, U.S.
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is on a remote working model in the US.
Please apply online to be considered.