Back to jobs
Sales Development Representative - Northern EMEA
My client, a global cloud/ data protection company, are currently hiring for a Sales Development Representative to drive growth by focusing on new client development in Northern EMEA.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a high performing sales team at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Develop new sales leads through a mix of outbound phone and email prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries
- Arrange meetings and product demos for Account Executives
- Manage inbound leads process to maximize conversion and pipeline development
- Understand our client's offerings and competitive space to effectively communicate and apply the products to the needs of a prospect
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a SDR role
- Knowledge of technology solutions (ideally cloud/Saas)
- Experience with tools such as SFDC, CL, Salesloft, Linkedin, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to articulate technical capabilities in terms of business value
- A strong desire to learn a comprehensive software sales process
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to meet and exceed goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A plus if you are hardworking, competitive, professional, and comfortable taking direction and feedback.
- Bilingual - fluent in English and fluent in one of the following languages - German, French, Dutch
This is a full time, permanent employed position.
This is a Hybrid role, with 3 days a week required in the office based in London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.