Product Marketing Manager - 9 Month Contract - £400-£450 per day - Inside IR35
Our client, a multinational technology company, is currently hiring for a Product Marketing Manager. This role will involve planning, agreeing and executing on-site digital campaigns. You will become an expert in using in-house digital marketing and scheduling tools to run campaigns while continually testing and improving existing processes to make them more effective and efficient.
- Define and set up on-site campaign plans & Operated marketing channels with the goal of converting customer interest into engagement with our content.
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics across both the established locales and our expansion into new locales.
- Define your channel strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented test plan.
- Write proposals, testing roadmaps and campaign reviews, to de delivered up to VP level and shared globally.
- Professional experience in product marketing, consulting, investment banking, growth marketing, performance marketing or marketing research
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience using Excel or similar tools and analysing metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Ability to learn and operate in-house digital marketing scheduling tools.
- Experience in stakeholder management, working with a wide-range of internal partners, to document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.