Power BI Analyst - Contract
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Daily Rate €550-€650 Euros
Location: Remote anywhere in Ireland
Length: 3 Months
Our Client, is a leading global healthcare company dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people around the world. Currently seeking a talented and driven Data Analyst Contractor with Power BI experience to join their team from anywhere in Ireland for 3 months.
As a Power BI Specialist , you will play a key role in helping their business make data-driven decisions. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting complex data sets, creating reports and dashboards using Power BI, and presenting insights to stakeholders. This role offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and make a real impact on their business.
- Analyze complex data sets and provide insights to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards using Power BI
- Should have extensive knowledge of power platform including power apps, power automate, power flows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement
- Conduct data quality checks and ensure accuracy of data
- Identify and troubleshoot data issues
- Should be able to write & interpret advanced & optimized SQL queries on SQL Server.
- Develop visionary and creative analytic solutions to measure business performance; identifies / quantifies drivers, risks and opportunities and defines solutions to mitigate risks and leverage
- Proficient working in Azure with Data Factory, Databricks and Synapse.
- Hand-on experience with Advanced DAX functions to derive complex measures and calculations
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics)
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Power BI and experience developing reports and dashboards
- Experience working with large and complex data sets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
If you are a talented and driven Data Analyst with Power BI experience, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please apply directly or contact Jennifer Curran at