Back to jobs
- Posted 14 November 2022
- Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum + + bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the execution direct marketing campaigns across core audience verticals and for managing content creation across offline and online/digital channels.
This role would suit someone with 2-3 years marketing experience with a passion for marketing campaign execution, looking to join a friendly and supportive team with exceptional growth and development and growth opportunities.
What Will You Do?
- Execute marketing campaigns via CRM, email automation tools and LinkedIn to generate opportunities across core sectors.
- Develop content and manage a calendar of regular social media posts to support campaigns and wider company brand awareness.
- Develop content. Imagery and video for company website via CMS and in partnership with web developers.
- Segment and manage data using our CRM system and Automation tools.
- Assign Inbound leads to key salespeople
- Optimise the impact of content and maximise campaign ROI
- Oversee the creation of marketing collateral, briefing external agencies of our requirements and agreeing budgets.
- Own responsibility and budget for company events (internal and external).
- Act as SME and provide staff training for Outreach tools, including content creation, target audiences and ROI.
- Research and explore new platforms and software tools to improve sales performance.
- Provide internal productivity and performance reports, identifying key areas for improvement.
- A minimum of 2 years B2B lead/demand generation and nurture campaign experience
- Content Creation & Social Media Marketing experience
- Website Management and CMS experience
- Events Management experience
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Adobe CS.
- Recruitment/Staffing experience preferred, but not essential.
- Marketing qualification (CIM etc) or relevant degree preferred, but not essential.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Regular pay review
- Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
- 25 days of holiday per year.
- 12 wellness days per year
- Take your Birthday off every year
- Pension scheme contribution
- Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
- Annual Christmas party
- Annual Summer party
- Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status