Our client, one of the world's leading footwear companies, is looking for a Key Account Coordinator. They are looking for an individual to look after the wholesales within UK and Ireland, with 2+ years customer service.
The responsibility of the Key Account Coordinator is to ensure that the Key Account customers receive the highest level of service and help with their questions and concerns. The Key Account Coordinator will be the advocate for the customer across the business and will anticipate the customer's needs and assists with the execution of the sales and delivery plans to ensure the highest level of service will be achieved.
- Daily order placement
- Track and Tracing of orders.
- Investigate irregularities of orders and inform customers as required.
- Handle return requests incl. arranging of pick-ups.
- Handle non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Provide product and service information to customer.
- Communicate late, incomplete, or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes.
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact departments.
- At least 2 years' experience in a customer service department.
- Ability to have a high degree of self-management and proactive problem solving.
- Must be a strong customer advocate with Quality focus.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all other departments involved in these specific key accounts.
- Excellent customer handling skills, organization skills.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal in English.
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days a week required at the office in Hoofddorp.
Please apply online to be considered.