Back to jobs
Junior Sales Manager (Nordics)
My client, a global thought-leader in AI and Humanoid Robotic technology, are currently hiring for a Junior Sales Manager to join their fast-growing team in the Nordics.
You will join a team focused on shaping the future of the robotics industry by introducing my client's technology and products via their direct and indirect channel in EMEA.
- Represent the company, with a thorough understanding of their offerings within the delivery service robotics.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) required
- Sales experience
- Previous experience interacting with C-Suite-level customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative, a self-starter, go-getter mentality
- Problem solver and "outside of the box" thinking
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology-focused industry is a must
- Ability and willingness to learn: Robotics, AI, industry verticals, and new business models
- An understanding of marketing principles
- Team-oriented, collaborative, empathetic, and optimistic personality
- Travel required
- High skill level in English language, spoken & written. Additional European languages required for the region assigned (Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian).
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based in either Denmark or Sweden.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.