Insight Manager - 12 Month Contract - £280 - £290 per day - Inside IR35
Our client, a multinational technology company, is currently hiring for an Insight Manager. The Insight Manager is responsible for the day to day management and smooth running of consumer research and insight projects across Europe, working directly with internal stakeholders and external research agency partners. The Insight team's purpose is to generate insights, build insight knowledge, develop insight influence and to use these activities to identify value and to demonstrably drive change.
- Independently manage multiple research projects across a range of methodologies, incorporating questionnaire design, methodology, data analysis/weighting and reporting.
- Translate business problems into actionable research designs and methods.
- Implement bespoke qualitative and quantitative research projects in response to requests from internal stakeholders to drive and support business decisions.
- Use research to inform proposition development and to help inform the business on what our customers want us to do.
- Proven experience: 5+ years relevant market research experience across a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Ability to manage qual and quant projects from end to end, with a solid understanding of research methodology, data/qualitative analysis and reporting.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to analyse data and create strong and compelling written reports that answer the research objectives succinctly and persuasively.
- Ability to learn and operate in-house digital marketing scheduling tools.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.