My client, one of the leading telecommunication providers in the world is looking for a Head of Finance to join their UK team.
The Head of Finance plays a critical role in partnering with the management team, in strategic decision making and operations for UK entities.
Main activities include:
- Accounting - Lead & develop the accounting team
- Controlling - Lead & develop the controlling team
- Treasury - Overall cash management on an ongoing basis
- Tax - Close work with Group tax team and external tax firms in order to ensure compliance with regulation
- Expenses - Lead and develop the expenses team
- Finance - Manage the contractors finance team (recruiting, negotiating contracts and rate, training and development)
Work alongside management and directors of the UK entities, advise on all financial aspects of company strategy, help them plan and manage their own budgets and ensure everybody is sticking to them. Need to be closely involved in all major transactions so as to ensure financial aspects are correctly handled and regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are fulfilled. Develop financial models. Interact with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Essential to the job:
- Professional qualification : CIMA passed
- Experience of 7+ years of broad financial and operations management experience
- Magnitude financial application - at overview level
- Tidemark Retrieve (with Excel add-in) reporting tool
- OFusion financial application (Oracle)
- French language skills (writing and oral)
My client operates a hybrid model with 2-days a week in the office (Paddington, London) and 3-days a week working from home.