Our Client, a multinational energy company, based in Northern Ireland, are currently hiring for a Field sales Executive to join there well established team coving Northern and the Republic of Ireland. The key focus is to acquire commercial customers and grow our customer base through a pragmatic and well executed territory plan. Building a customer pipeline through cold calling, sales leads and acting on feedback is key to the success of this role. Handling face to face negotiations should always be conducted in a professional and compliant manner.
- Cold calling to prospective customers within a designated territory.
- Closing sales and retaining existing business within allocated area.
- Creating prospect pipeline to acquire steady stream of new electricity customers.
- Detailing commercial terms and agreeing contracts in a compliant manner.
- Completion of all required procedures to ensure sales/retentions are correctly processed
- To meet the required KPI targets including sales, retention and compliance.
- Management of confidential data from both a customer and client
- Cold calling experience in a field sales team environment.
- High energy levels and "can do" attitude is essential for this role.
- Ability to discuss energy contract options with commercial customers
- Customer focused and proven ability to deal with detailed commercial queries.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, delivering against assigned targets.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Highly committed, driven, dedicated and assertive.
This is a full time hybrid/ remote contract role (6 months) with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed) - training to be completed in office. Role is £15.38 - Equates to £32000.
Please apply online to be considered.