Our client, a global thought-leader in AI and Robotic technology, are currently hiring for a Customer Success & Technical Pre-Sales Manager to join their fast-growing team in Germany.
- Support the team in Germany and provide post-sales deployment services.
- Demonstrate robot functionalities and product specifications during product demonstrations at different stages of the deployment cycle.
- Convert optimal techniques during deployments and customer training.
- Be proactive in spotting patterns and resolving frustrations for their customers
- Gather customer feedback on a regular basis and communicate this to their management team.
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting for all customer engagements.
- Communicate and assist in delivering the necessary service levels to customers during the deployment phase.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in front facing client roles (i.e. sales, marketing, communications).
- Affinity for technology and comfort in discussing technology with customers. Technical knowledge is a plus.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Take ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through to resolution in conjunction with the Customer Care team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changes in priorities and assignments.
- Ability to build customer relationships, as well as taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the products & being able to answer customer / stakeholder queries.
- Basic knowledge of informatics tools (i.e. Excel, PPT, Word)
- Flexibility in working hours & willingness to travel within EMEA.
- English language is essential; French, German, Dutch, Spanish is a plus
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.