Our client, a global thought-leader in AI and Robotic technology, are currently hiring for a Customer & Tech Support Specialist to join their fast-growing team in the Netherlands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent and energetic graduate who is organized, enjoys logistics as well as getting to the bottom of problems and with customer service superpowers.
- Operate the support help desk to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and troubleshooting technical issues raised via multiple channels.
- Take ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through to resolution, working closely with our client's field technical engineers.
- Identify themes or recurrences in customer issues and escalate them, while making proactive suggestions for improvement.
- Test products and services delivered to our client's partners as part of the ongoing support process (Being hands-on is a must).
- Maintain an excellent CSAT (Customer SATisfaction) score while aiming to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain our client's existing support collateral and take the initiative to create new systems & processes.
- Create engaging content to give customers the autonomy to resolve issues, reduce reactive activity within the team and improve user engagement.
- Monitor our client's NPS (Net Promoter Score) programme and respond to detractors
- Work with our client's supply chain team and warehouse in Rotterdam on various initiatives, including:
- Inventory management and assistance with semi-annual stock counts
- Oversee arrival and inspection of new types of our client's products
- Technical spot checks to verify that incoming units are not damaged
- Perform software upgrades on batches of our client's products as required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent telephone manner and written-English communication
- Confidence and a positive attitude in dealing with customers
- Functional Experience: customer service or technical support experience, ideally with high-tech products.
- Ability to understand technical issues and perform issue-level triage.
- Knowledge of Help Desk software such as Zendesk, Hubspot Service Desk, Freshdesk.
- Ability to create and present meaningful insights from Help Desk analytics and reporting tools.
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of all our client's robotics solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based in the Netherlands.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.