Our client, a well-established and recognised corporate business, is currently hiring for a Communications Business Partner (Operations). You will work very closely with the Senior Business Partners to execute the internal communications strategy. You will work in partnership with the internal communications team and your designated business unit(s) to deliver Internal Communications support. You will be responsible for developing creative, innovative approaches to communicating with colleagues, and producing content for multiple channels.
- Help execute the Internal Communications strategy.
- Work closely with the Senior Business Partner to develop communications strategies and approaches to support the business and suggest innovative ways to approach challenges.
- Promote the role of Internal Communications to the wider business, demonstrating how it is 'adding value' to the business.
- Work closely with the specific teams in your remit, taking clear ownership for and ensuring consistent and delivery of the corporate narrative and business priorities.
- Proven mid-level internal communications and engagement experience.
- A track record in a similarly demanding or comparably sized organisation.
- Confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements and helping others to do so.
- Ability to work, at times, in a changing environment with some level of ambiguity while able to self-manage and sometimes to tight timeframes, and under pressure.
- Experience of working with internal clients, and gaining their trust through advising and influencing on comms best practice and solutions in a fast-paced change environment.
This is a full time, permanent, hybrid position working 2/3 days a week in the office.
Please apply online for consideration