Our client, who paves the way for innovative communication technology and critical alert software solutions, are hiring a Channel Partner Sales Manager. This role will be focused on increasing sales by developing a strong channel partner network.
Channel development is one of their strategic drivers for growth in the UK and international markets. The company is planning to build out and strengthen their strong and successful indirect sales network to help them multiply their reach.
- Take primary responsibility for the execution of building new channel partnerships in the UK and internationally
- Identify relevant organisations that are strategically well-positioned to aid in accelerating growth
- Close partnership agreement while balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential
- Onboard new partners through a strategic, consultative approach
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risk of new partnerships
- Track, report and optimise the performance of partnerships against monthly KPIs, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions and executing them
- Collaborate with different teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship through all stages
- Meet or exceed sales and KPI targets in keeping with the provisions of uncapped commission plan
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts, relevant data, and analysis for internal management meetings
- Experience of supplying technology solutions to a channel market
- Know how to engage effectively at all levels in a partner organisation
- Ties to a network of channel partners and resellers across the UK
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting both internally and externally
- High degree of numeracy, with ability to analyse data and produce sales reports and forecasts
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.