Back to jobs
Our client, a multinational energy company is currently hiring for an Assistant Accountant in Inverurie to provide accurate and timely reporting of certain financial information. You will work as part of a team supporting ledgers.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial information for UK ledgers including intercompany, fixed assets and banking
- Support the ledger controller including balance sheet reconciliations, ageing analysis, SOX reporting and variance analysis
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams to support audit requirements
- Prepare monthly VAT reconciliations for review and submission
- Perform any other duties assigned by Finance Controller or Ledger Controller
- An Accounting or Finance related degree
- Part qualified ICAEW/ICAS/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in a SOX controls environment would be beneficial
- ERP systems knowledge
- Previous experience in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
This is a full-time position, initially on a 12-month contract working 3 days a week from the office and 2 from home.
Please apply online to be considered.