Our client, a laboratory information management system provider, based in the Netherlands, is currently hiring for an Account Manager. This role will involve managing sales of LIS products and services within a fairly large geographic area.
The company has gained a large footprint in the Nordics over the last 10 years, with the goal to expand this business internationally.
- Develop and execute a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth and market share expansion in the assigned territories.
- Contribute to business growth by meeting or exceeding bookings/orders expectations.
- Develop, maintain, and improve relations with accounts to set the company as the preferred supplier.
- Establish effective communications with appropriate executives and managers to ensure proper sensitivity to sales needs.
- Manage new business development via phone, in person client visits and networking
- Work closely with the global team
- Provide feedback on market trends and development needs
- Accurately complete and maintain sales forecast, customer data and other records in an orderly and timely fashion (SFDC).
- Provide active inputs into local marketing strategies
- Participate in monitoring and reporting on the activities of competitors, potential collaborators, as well as identifying business opportunities.
- Develop and customise presentations and proposals based on customer needs.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- BS in Life Sciences (Microbiology, Chemistry, Genetics etc) preferred
- Experience in selling informatics solutions
- Requires 2-3 years of sales experience in the healthcare industry
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of company's products, software pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Self-sufficient attitude, thinking in solutions
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am till 5pm. This is a remote position, but there will be an infrequent office presence required.
Please apply online to be considered.