Our client, a PLC business and well recognised brand, are currently hiring for a Strategy Manager to support the design and development of business strategy, focusing on resolving current critical commercial and operational challenges.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across the business to develop winning strategies
- Build relationships across with commercial and functional teams to support strategy development.
- Support Strategy Director/Manager to identify and run strategic research & analysis and problem solving of key business challenges & opportunities to support corporate decision-making.
- Develop solutions & action plans for commercial and operational opportunities based on strategic analysis to support the overarching strategy.
- Develop business cases to support analyses and enable data-driven decision making, working alongside the relevant Finance and business teams.
- Distil data and insight into clear and compelling written presentations and strategic papers.
- Present recommendations and findings to stakeholders, e.g. leadership teams
- Experience investigating, developing and appraising solutions to commercial opportunities with a high attention to detail
- Good people skills, and able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proven skills in financial modelling and the ability to approach problem solving creatively using a broad range of information sources
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including PowerPoint skills and presentation to senior stakeholders
This is a full time, permanent position, working on a remote/hybrod working arrangement. Travel to the Hampshire HQ required 1-2 times per week in the early weeks/months, then 1-2 times poer month after this.
Please apply online for consideration