Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet are currently hiring a Senior Tax Manager to provide support on UK VAT advisory for both on-going business activities carried out in the UK and some new initiatives, with occasional Pan-EU Retail Business projects.
This role sits within a UK VAT Team (part of the EMEA VAT Planning Consumer Team) and would interact with members of the tax department and local business partners.
- Support on UK VAT advisory for both on-going business activities carried out in the UK.
- New initiatives in the UK.
- Occasional Pan-EU Retail Business projects.
- A recognised professional tax qualification, chartered accountant or relevant law degree
- A minimum of 6 years demonstrable VAT experience with a global consulting firm, law firm or blue-chip commercial organisation
- In-depth VAT technical knowledge (on both UK and cross-border VAT, with a post-Brexit exposure)
- Previous experience in the Retail and/or e-commerce sectors, including product UK VAT liability determination, would be desirable
- Excellent English, verbal and written, language skills.
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 6 month period, with a view to extending to 12 and 18 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 32 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.