Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Senior EMEA Accountant to be responsible of oversight of the production of local statutory accounts and compliance for the outsourced operating companies.
- Statutory accounting & reporting - Manage 16 local outsourced accountants to ensure accounting and filing compliance.
- Support the closure process of several companies and Audit support
- Management of Cashflow requirements for all companies
- Period end reporting - ownership of the production, review and analysis of P&L and B/S
- Monthly Blackline balance sheet reconciliations for entities
- Provide Accounting input for the preparation of VAT returns, CIT, Intrastat, Statutory and other statistical returns.
- Ensure Local Accountants software are aligned with internal SAP local ledgers
- Accounting degree, CA certification (or local equivalent such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Six or more years of relevant work experience (statutory reporting/audit).
- Hands on experience using accounting systems and applications such as SAP, Sap4 Hana and Blackline
- Familiar with international business & accounting practices and processes including local statutory reporting in IFRS plus US GAAP
- Fluency in other languages used in EMEA
- Experience designing and implementing accounting systems
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This role is Inside IR35. LTD companies cannot be engaged.
Please apply online for consideration.