Job title Senior Corporate Lawyer
Salary £95,000 - £135,000
Type Permanent - Hybrid
Our client is focused on providing solutions to clients which deliver outstanding results and client outcomes through legal expertise enhanced by the ability to integrate with wider professional services capabilities, use the power of technology and leverage their global footprint.
Their lawyers have the benefit of being part of an exciting growth business within a leading professional services firm. Their client network comprises over 2700 lawyers in 80+ jurisdictions.
- Providing corporate legal advice on a broad range of client solutions spanning establishing corporate structuring and reorganisations, M&A, equity investments, joint ventures, and equity incentive arrangements, in each case, on a domestic and cross border basis
- Building relationships with other teams and clients to develop and provide multi-disciplinary solutions
- Project managing and driving projects to conclusion
- Training and mentoring more junior team members
- It is expected that the successful applicant will be an English-qualified solicitor with a minimum of 7 years' PQE experience, gained in the UK at a reputable firm.
- Strong academic, technical, and personal skills are essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate his/her experience on transactions, and ability to supervise and develop more junior members of the team.
- Strong project management skills are a must.
- Good experience of coordinating the provision of advice and the production of complex and interrelated legal agreements and documentation by advisers in multiple jurisdictions.
- While consulting appropriately on difficult issues, he/she must be able to deliver robust and appropriate legal advice and exercise sound judgement.
- The successful applicant will have significant experience of working with demanding clients across a wide spectrum of size and activities and will be expert at service delivery.
- He/she must be able to demonstrate sound client relationship and business development skills, and a desire to develop these skills further.
- Able to take responsibility for servicing and building part of the existing business of the team.
- He/she will help promote the team's work through participating in team and firm events and giving internal and external presentations.